Places of Worship
Blacko Chapel is to re-open under a new ministry
Blacko Evangelical Chapel openned its doors in January 2015 Details: TBA
Formerly: Blacko Ebenezer Independent Methodist Chapel
This chapel was built in 1867 on the side of Gisburn Road in Blacko. It has remained the only place of worship in this small village. The Methodist Chapel held its last service in December 2014.
Coffee Club -
Further details : TBA